Episode 9 'The Animation Strikes Back'

Yes it has now hit us... how major this final stage of the course is. Luckily our group now consists of four co-directors and will prove to be very advantagous throughout this project. May Jay, Alex Young and Jon Colenzo are all in this with me and we hope to thrash out a top notch animation piece.

We met up this week to discuss the plan and begin to get some designs down. I have been in the process of constructing various props and set interiors anyway (as I have a side project that needs some attention to also) and below there are a few photos of what I've been getting on with.

How my desk will look throughout the next few weeks
 

Designing outfits for the main character

I bought a cheap toy car, sprayed it blue and will add detail.
This will be a prop for one of my short animations involved
with the external brief

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 105 'Back to the Future'

Episode 108 'A coleção de Lisboa'

Episode 107 'Exhibition of the Mind'